Dr. Resmer enjoys the personal connections she builds with each of her patients. From watching kids grow up to seeing adults gain greater confidence, she values the opportunity to make a difference in each person’s life.
As a resident of Noblesville, Dr. Resmer also looks for ways to help the community flourish. She volunteers with patients and their families and supports youth sports, area teachers, and great causes. Dr. Resmer makes giving back a major priority for herself and the practice.
Dr. Resmer, her husband, Devyn, and their two daughters, Riley and Reese, enjoy Noblesville sports and spending time outdoors. They attend Northview Church and are active throughout the community.
- Southern Illinois University, BA, magna cum laude
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, DDS
- University of Missouri Kansas City, orthodontic residency
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Academic Honor Society, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Graduate of High Distinction, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Indiana Association of Orthodontics
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontics