Dr. Ryan enjoys working with each of her patients on a personalized plan of treatment. She gets to know patients and their families and finds the process of transforming their smiles deeply rewarding.
Having grown up in Fishers, Dr. Ryan has deep connections to the area, and hopes her work will continue to make an impact in her hometown and beyond. Dr. Ryan volunteers alongside the practice and patients at great events throughout the year, helping to meet the needs of the community and raising money and awareness for important causes.
Dr. Ryan, her husband, Stu, their daughter, Brooke, and their son, Trevor, enjoy trying new restaurants around town and spending as much time as possible outdoors. They love rooting on their Hoosiers, Colts, and Pacers, and attend I-Town Church.
- Indiana University, BA
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, DDS
- University of Louisville, orthodontic residency
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Academic Honor Society, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Highest Distinction, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Association of Orthodontics
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontics